Small Business Development Center
The AZSBDC Network is the “go to” resource and catalyst for facilitating job creation, capital formation, and economic growth throughout Arizona.
Programs & Services
One on One Counseling
The SBDC provides several resources, one on one counseling, workshops and training programs to entrepreneurs in multiple stages.
Business Plan Assistance: The SBDC can guide you through the process of developing a comprehensive business plan.
Loan Assistance: The SBDC provides assistance for business owners to seek/obtain direct loans, refer clients to financial institutions appropriate to their situation.
The SBDC network offers several services which include the following:
· No Cost One-on-One Business Counseling
· Cash Flow Analysis
· Financial Projections Development Guidance
· Identifying Sources of Capital
· Business Assessment
· International Trade (Import and Export) Assistance
· Inventory Control Assessment
· SBIR/STTR Review, referrals as appropriate
· Procurement and Government Contracting Assistance, assessing certification viability
Prerequisites or Exclusions
To attend a workshop or training event, contact Cheli Martinez,
To apply for assistance programs or request counseling, create an account on the link above and fill out the online application for the assistance needed.