Small Business Development Center
The AZSBDC Network is the “go to” resource and catalyst for facilitating job creation, capital formation, and economic growth throughout Arizona.
Programs & Services
One on One Counseling
The SBDC provides several resources, one on one counseling, workshops and training programs to entrepreneurs in multiple stages.
Business Plan Assistance: The SBDC can guide you through the process of developing a comprehensive business plan.
Loan Assistance: The SBDC provides assistance for business owners to seek/obtain direct loans, refer clients to financial institutions appropriate to their situation.
The SBDC network offers several services which include the following:
· No Cost One-on-One Business Counseling
· Cash Flow Analysis
· Financial Projections Development Guidance
· Identifying Sources of Capital
· Business Assessment
· International Trade (Import and Export) Assistance
· Inventory Control Assessment
· SBIR/STTR Review, referrals as appropriate
· Procurement and Government Contracting Assistance, assessing certification viability
Prerequisites or Exclusions
To attend a workshop or training event, contact Cheli Martinez, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for assistance programs or request counseling, create an account on the link above and fill out the online application for the assistance needed.