Finding Opportunities and Resources to Grow Entrepreneurs
• Inspire and cultivate entrepreneurial thinking (FORGE’d at UA)
• Advance the entrepreneurial ecosystem (FORGE at Roy Place)
• Drive scale-up/launch acceleration (FORGE Ahead)
Programs & Services
Startups grow in FORGE accelerators with an individualized team of coaches, mentors, and industry experts. Students engage in hands-on learning and launch careers. Businesses expand by licensing and commercializing technology, running projects with students, and enriching their potential with an educated, experienced team passionate about developing disruptive technologies and bringing them to market.
Advanced Entrepreneur Program (AEP)
An 8-week Seed Accelerator where early stage startups refine their idea, with over 40 hours of rigorous business development programming, from customer discovery to learning how to run your own board meetings. The program runs 3 times per year, where up to 12 teams will be selected to participate from a competitive application process.
Startup Business Incubator
Digital Health Lab
Meeting and classroom space
Event and community workspace
Prerequisites or Exclusions
To be considered, you must apply for and be accepted for one of our Advanced Entrepreneur Programs (AEP), which run 3 times per year. To apply, you must meet most of the following selection criteria:
• Have 2+ co-founders with differentiated skills sets.
• Identiﬁed a speciﬁc, important, and large problem.
• Have a hypothesis for how to solve this problem.
• Have the ability to develop a low-ﬁ prototype.
• Know the total addressable market size and target market share.
• Have an outline of a revenue model.
• Identiﬁed multiple possible markets or customer segments.
A startup does not need to be affiliated with the University of Arizona to apply.
Join the University of Arizona Forge newsletter here.